Graduate Certificate in Leadership for Deeper Learning
Enhance learning environments and outcomes for students. In this online program, you will learn to use strategies to build learning opportunities. You will be prepared with skills to become a teacher leader to improve learning activities.
At a Glance
Credits and Tuition Cost (2023-2024)
Graduate Certificate in Leadership for Deeper Learning overview
What You'll Learn
Leadership begins with learning. Designed for experienced teachers, this 3-course graduate certificate will help you enhance student learning outcomes across the curriculum. By completing these courses, you will:
- Gain expertise in information technology tools for the classroom, including Google Suite, Excel, and video production software.
- Design project-based learning activities and assess their effectiveness.
- Develop competency progressions across grade levels and courses.
- Design and implement performance assessments.
- EDL 662 Leading for Next Generation Learning
- EDL 664 Assessment Leadership
- EDL 669 Leadership for Creative Problem Solving
How to Apply
- Resume: Limited to 2 pages, providing your name and contact information as well as postsecondary education (all degrees, years awarded, institution names, emphasis area), work experiences, education certifications, professional memberships.
- Personal Statement: Please write 2-3 double‐spaced pages, word‐processed in either Times New Roman 12‐point or Arial 10‐point, page numbers and your name in upper right corner about why you are applying to the program. If you cite literature/resources to support your comments, adhere to the academic writing guidelines provided in 6th edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
Licensure & Authorization
Where you live matters when completing distance education activities. If you will live outside of Kentucky while completing your program, please check the Distance Learning Authorization & Licensure page to confirm that the program can be offered in your state or country, and if relevant, that it meets professional licensure requirements in your state. Please note: Admission and enrollment in a fully-online program can NOT lead to the issuance of a J-1 or F-1 student visa.AUTHORIZATION & LICENSURE INFO
Once you become a student, you will have access to a wide variety of academic support services to maximize your success. These services are available completely online to meet the needs of our online students.