Masters (MS) in Strategic Human Resource Management and Analytics
Help organizations evolve and adapt to changes in HR. This online program will introduce you to HR-based analytics, organizational network analytics, and strategic HR and empower you with the skills to solve organizational problems.
At a Glance
Credits and Tuition Cost (2023-2024)
Masters in Strategic Human Resource Management and Analytics overview
What You'll Learn
- HR-based Analytics: People analytics, organizational network analysis, research methods and Human Resources Information Systems.
- Strategic HR: Strategic planning and integration, change management, negotiations and conflict resolution. Promoting employee productivity and overall organizational success.
- Experiential capstone course: The opportunity to assess and employ techniques learned from coursework to organizational cases.
- MGT 650 Talent Acquisition
- MGT 651 Talent Management
- MGT 652 Employment Law
- MGT 653 People Analytics
- MGT 660 Strategic Human Capital Planning and Integration
- MGT 667 Organizational Network Analysis
- MGT 668 Network Applications in Human Resource Management
- MGT 670 Human Resource Consulting (Capstone)
How to Apply
IMPORTANT NOTE: Application to our program consist of two components: an application to the Graduate School and an Application Supplement (video statement)
- Two (2) recommendation letters (Only an email address is required. Our system will ask them to upload their letter.)
- Interview (upon request)
- Current resume
Gatton College of Business and Economics Accreditation
The Gatton College of Business and Economics is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Accreditation by AACSB has been earned by less than 5% of the world's business programs and demonstrates a commitment to ongoing continuous improvement to ensure that the institution will continue to deliver the highest quality of education to students.
Licensure & Authorization
Where you live matters when completing distance education activities. If you will live outside of Kentucky while completing your program, please check the Distance Learning Authorization & Licensure page to confirm that the program can be offered in your state or country, and if relevant, that it meets professional licensure requirements in your state. Please note: Admission and enrollment in a fully-online program can NOT lead to the issuance of a J-1 or F-1 student visa.AUTHORIZATION & LICENSURE INFO
Once you become a student, you will have access to a wide variety of academic support services to maximize your success. These services are available completely online to meet the needs of our online students.